Bodyguard “Episode 1”
Pilots and Petards is about film pilots. This is the extended discussion for the series Bodyguard pilot “Episode 1”. If you’re not sure if you want to watch this series, click here for a spoiler free analysis and evaluation. You can learn more about Pilots and Petards’ format here. Please leave us an itunes review, and then follow Jimbo, Drew, and Liz on twitter. Click the link to see where Bodyguard “Episode 1” ranks in The Quest for the Best & Worst Pilots Ever.
(3.00) Crabman Award: Crab-Ex-Husband
(7.20) MVP Awards: David Budd and or Richard Madden
(9.55) Literary Analysis: The conflicts
(18.35) Stormy Daniels Dangling Threads of Interests: Costs of War and Privacy Acts
(34.30) Petard Trivia: Mo vs Drew
(43.45) Shop Talk: Jimbo’s new job, Drew’s strike, sports, and of course racism all while Mo eats her spicy soup!
Petardar: (recommendations based on today’s viewing and conversation
- Kevin and Whitney’s The Bodyguard
- The best and the Brightest by David Halberstam
- V for Vendetta (the film)
- “The Rains of Castamere” GoT Season 3 Episode 9
- British House of Cards
- Verax graphic novel
Find us on the following:
Check Out Similar Pilots
- Ep 57 Extended Discussion: True Detective “The Long Bright Dark”
- Ep #55 Extended Conversation: Westworld “The Original”
- Episode #52: The Rookie “Pilot” with special guests editor Liz and Sean
- Episode #50: Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan “Pilot” with special guest V
- Episode #12 The Shield “Pilot”
- Read Drew’s GET OFF MY LAWN: Doctor Starnge (2007) super hero movie reviews at But Why Tho.
- Read Liz’s reviews of video games, comics, movies, and TV at But Why Tho?
- Intro and outro music was mixed by Jake Drew contact him for beats or music for your podcast or musical career.
- Join in on Jimbo’s blog to read a poem everyday for 2019
Help wanted: looking for a volunteer to transcribe our This Close episode for deaf and hard of hearing audiences. Leave a comment or send us a message to join the team!
If you notice show notes without the times for the different sections, and you’d like to help. Leave a comment with the section times and we will update the notes!
Would anyone like to become a part of the team as the audio editor? Contact Jimbo for free lessons and a description of the position.
Leave a Reply