The Handmaid’s Tale “Offred”
Welcome to the Pilots and Petards Podcast! This is the podcast with nothing much ado about aircrafts, and potentially everything ado with first episodes of a filmic series. Join Drew, Mo, and Jimbo as they cast judgement and determine if the dystopian gender horror drama The Handmaid’s Tale will be hoisted, or not hoisted: that is the question!, or not hoisted: that is the question!
- Petard = bomb
- Hoist a pilot = bad episode
- Not hoist a pilot = good episode
- 3 Sep 2018 Episode #41 Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- 10 Sep 2018: Episode #42 This Close
- 17 Sep 2018: Episode #43 Handmaid’s Tale
- 24 Sep 2018: Episode #44 Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- 1 Oct 2018: Episode #45 Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- 8 Oct 2018: Episode #46 Pose
Find us on the following:
- The Handmaid’s Tale novel
- War Bears by Margaret Atwood (2018)
- Am I a Bad Feminist?
- 1984 Stage Play and 1984 the novel
- Night by Elie Wiesel
- Michelle Wolf Sarah Saunders joke
- Nothing to Envy
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- Bad feminist by Roxane Gay
Petard Trivia: Sudden death battle for the #1 contender: Drew vs Mo.
Plugs: Read Drew’s GET OFF MY LAWN: Constantine (2005) super hero movie reviews at But Why Tho. Intro and outro music was mixed by Jake Drew contact him for beats or music for your podcast or musical career.
Shop Talk: Do people still care about Facebook? Forrest let us know!
*We are always looking for artists and guests to cross promote, contact us.*