Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt “Kimmy Goes Outside”
Welcome to the Pilots and Petards Podcast! This is the podcast with nothing much ado about aircrafts, and potentially everything ado with first episodes of a filmic series. Join Drew and Jimbo with the Bo Jackson of podcasting Ash (from Skyhoppers Podcast and The Safari Zone) as they cast judgement and determine if the optimistic surreal comedy Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt will be hoisted, or not hoisted: that is the question!, or not hoisted: that is the question!
- Petard = bomb
- Hoist a pilot = bad episode
- Not hoist a pilot = good episode
Follow the blog so you can contribute to the pre-recording discussions. Watch Pose by 17 Sep 2018 and Handmaid’s Tale by 11 Sep 2018, then give us your feedback.
Check out the Quest for the best and worst pilots ever to see if Kimmy can hang with sitcom giants such as Cheers, Married with Children, and Black-ish, or will it be sinking with Alex Inc?
Next Week: This Close
Find us on the following:
- “If I Were a Ballerina” read by Ellie Kemper, short story by Kelly Conaboy
- Titus’ “Hold Up” Parody of “Hold Up” Beyoncé’s “Hold Up”
- Kingpin by the Farrelly brothers
- Kimmy Season 4
- Titus’ “Peeno Noir” music video
- Office season 7-9
- 30 Rock
- Finding Me: A Decade of Darkness, a Life Reclaimed
- The theme song issue content
- Diversity in Entertainment comprehensive study
Petard Trivia: can Ash take down the number one contender Drew?
Plugs: Follow Drew’s Get Off My Lawn super hero movie reviews at But Why Tho. Intro and outro music was mixed by Jake Drew contact him for beats or music for your podcast or musical career.
Shop Talk: with Mo out, you know it! Star Wars
*We are always looking for artists and guests to cross promote, contact us.*