Umbrella Academy “We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals”
Pilots and Petards is about pilots of TV and streaming. This is a spoiler free analysis and evaluation for the series Umbrella Academy’s pilot “We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals”. Click here for the extended discussion. You can learn more about Pilots and Petards format here. Please leave us an itunes review, and then follow Jimbo, Drew, and Liz on twitter.
[2.30] Sex Education Background
[4.15] Two Sentence Summary
Spoiler Free Part 1
[4.40] Highs, Lows, and in Betweens
[13.35] Watch or Rewatch
[15.30] Hoist or Not to Hoist
[16.00] Click the link to see where Umbrella Academy “We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals” ranks in The Quest for the Best & Worst Pilots Ever.
[17.30] Petardar: (recommendations based on today’s viewing and conversation
- What Happened to Monday
- Morning Glories
- Deadly Class
- Rick and Morty “Pickle Rick”
- “The Black Parade”
Find us on the following:
- Read Drew’s GET OFF MY LAWN: Doctor Starnge (2007) super hero movie reviews at But Why Tho.
- Read Liz’s reviews of video games, comics, movies, and TV at But Why Tho?
- Intro and outro music was mixed by Jake Drew contact him for beats or music for your podcast or musical career.
- Join in on Jimbo’s blog to read a poem everyday for 2019
Help wanted: looking for a volunteer to transcribe our This Close episode for deaf and hard of hearing audiences. Leave a comment or send us a message to join the team!
If you notice show notes without the times for the different sections, and you’d like to help. Leave a comment with the section times and we will update the notes!
Would anyone like to become a part of the team as the audio editor? Contact Jimbo for free lessons and a description of the position.