Sex Education “Episode 1”
Pilots and Petards is about film pilots. This is the extended discussion for the series Sex Education pilot “Episode 1”. If you’re not sure if you want to watch this series, click here for a spoiler free analysis and evaluation. You can learn more about Pilots and Petards’ format here. Please leave us an itunes review, and then follow Jimbo, Drew, and Liz on twitter. Click the link to see where Sex Education’s pilot “Episode 1” ranks in The Quest for the Best & Worst Pilots Ever.
[1.35] Two Sentence Summary
(2.00) Crabman Award: Crab Swing Band
(5.15 ) MVP Awards: Scully, Maeve, Eric, and the creator/writer
(11.45) Literary Analysis: Why not identity asexuality? Adam vs Otis; and hanging dong!
(22.00) Stormy Daniels Dangling Threads of Interests: nudity, Who’s the audience? and more dongs, especially Jimbo’s
No Petard Trivia this episode, next week for Umbrella Academy!
(31.50) Shop Talk: more on Jimbo’s glorious penis and how he spread mono to Southern Oregon
Petardar: (recommendations based on today’s viewing and conversation
- Come as You Are: The Surprising New Science that Will Transform Your Sex Life
- Emily Nagoski “The keys to a happier, healthier sex life
- Skins (UK not the US version)
- My So Called Life
- Mean Girls
- Dawson’s Creek
Find us on the following:
Check Out Similar Pilots
- Ep 57 Extended Discussion: True Detective “The Long Bright Dark”
- Ep #55 Extended Conversation: Westworld “The Original”
- Episode #52: The Rookie “Pilot” with special guests editor Liz and Sean
- Episode #50: Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan “Pilot” with special guest V
- Episode #12 The Shield “Pilot”
- Read Drew’s GET OFF MY LAWN: Doctor Starnge (2007) super hero movie reviews at But Why Tho.
- Read Liz’s reviews of video games, comics, movies, and TV at But Why Tho?
- Intro and outro music was mixed by Jake Drew contact him for beats or music for your podcast or musical career.
- Join in on Jimbo’s blog to read a poem everyday for 2019
Help wanted: looking for a volunteer to transcribe our This Close episode for deaf and hard of hearing audiences. Leave a comment or send us a message to join the team!
If you notice show notes without the times for the different sections, and you’d like to help. Leave a comment with the section times and we will update the notes!
Would anyone like to become a part of the team as the audio editor? Contact Jimbo for free lessons and a description of the position.