Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G “Wherever It Leads”
Pilots and Petards is about film pilots. This is the extended discussion for the pilot Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G titled “Wherever It Leads.” Click here for a spoiler free analysis and evaluation. You can learn more about Pilots and Petards’ format here. Please leave us an itunes review, and then follow Jimbo, Drew, and Liz on twitter. Click the link to see where Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G “Wherever It Leads” ranks in The Quest for the Best & Worst Pilots Ever.
(1:20) Crabman Award: Crab Burger Gurl
(4:05) MVP Awards: Tupac, Biggie and Mrs. Wallace
(12:30) Literary Analysis: the drama’s first killing
(15:30) Stormy Daniels Dangling Threads of Interests: the legal system vs black people; Tupac the tragic hero; and Suge Knight, super gangster (in a bad way)
(27:05) Petard Trivia: Mo hosts Ari vs Jimbo
Petardar: (recommendations based on today’s viewing and conversation
- Tupac: Resurrection
- Greg Kading interviews
- Snoop interview and response to Unsolved
- Biggie and Tupac (Documentary)
- Biggie:The Life of Notorious B.I.G. (A&E Documentary)
- Ep #671 “Anything Can Be Anything” This American Life (Podcast)
- Life After Death (Album)
- All Eyes on Me (Album)
- Nipsey Hussle “Victory Lap” (Album)
Find us on the following:
- Follow our special guest Ari on instagram.
- Read Drew’s GET OFF MY LAWN: Doctor Starnge (2007) super hero movie reviews at But Why Tho.
- Read Liz’s reviews of video games, comics, movies, and TV at But Why Tho?
- Intro and outro music was mixed by Jake Drew contact him for beats or music for your podcast or musical career.
- Join in on Jimbo’s blog to read a poem everyday for 2019.
Help wanted: looking for a volunteer to transcribe our This Close episode for deaf and hard of hearing audiences. Leave a comment or send us a message to join the team!
If you notice show notes without the times for the different sections, and you’d like to help. Leave a comment with the section times and we will update the notes!
Would anyone like to become a part of the team as the audio editor? Contact Jimbo for free lessons and a description of the position.