It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia “The Gang Gets Racist”
Welcome to the Pilots and Petards Podcast! This is the podcast with nothing much ado about aircrafts, and potentially everything ado with first episodes of a filmic series. Join Drew, Mo, and Jimbo as they cast judgement and determine if the dark comedy successor to Cheers, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, will be hoisted, or not hoisted: that is the question!
- Petard = bomb
- Hoist a pilot = bad episode
- Not hoist a pilot = good episode
Follow the blog so you can contribute to the pre-recording discussions. Watch The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, then give us your feedback to get that petard fame.
We would like to thank Honest Jon for sponsoring this episode and keeping our podcast ad free.
- Episode #41 Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt
- Episode #42 This Close
- Episode #43 Handmaid’s Tale
- 24 Sep 2018: Episode #44 Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- 1 Oct 2018: Episode #45 Pose
- Oct 2018: Episode #46 Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
Find us on the following:
Petardar: Click here for our Petardar recommendations based on Always Sunny.
Help wanted: looking for a volunteer to transcribe our podcast for deaf and hard of hearing audiences.
“………Dee’s a bird.”